For those who work, study or love games, it is often necessary to use the screen recording feature of the computer. These are the best places and programs to capture your computer’s screen which you will find for free, take advantage of the tips from Bit Teach!
Ways to use your computer’s screen recording feature
For record the computer screen It is very simple, after all, there are many sites with this function, as well as programs. However, you may find some options more useful than others, depending on your needs.
It is important that you understand that this feature is amazing if used properly. After all, when a person records a computer screen and does not select the correct output, the recording is compromised.
Who has never recorded a computer screen during a class or a lecture, while wearing headphones and losing everything because the sound was turned on incorrectly?!
Yes, just like on a mobile phone, you must select the option to record sound from the computer, if you are using headphones. Therefore, external noise will not affect the recording.
Advantages and disadvantages of the program
Recording your computer screen has many advantages, especially if you are a very busy person and need to be “in two places at once”.
You can easily record the content and consume it calmly. If you enjoy the game, the feature will help you analyze your performance, so you can study your opponents’ moves and improve your skills.
However, there are pros and cons when using the feature, such as:
- Advantages: the possibility to enjoy the content at a different time, so it is easier to optimize your routine. Also, having the file on your computer so you can access it whenever you want is a great way to get the most out of the content;
- Disadvantages: lose a video file, sometimes we record something on the computer but delete it thinking it’s another file. Therefore, it is important to rename the video well and save it in a specific folder. Another negative point is the non-use of the file and its overloading of HD space.
By using resources correctly, your day after day will be even more convenient. Enjoy my friend!
Discover the best websites and programs to capture your computer’s screen
Knowing that the resource will help you, Bit Teach compile a complete list websites and computer screen capture programs
- Apowersoft Screen Recorder: with the program you will be able to select the area where you want to record your computer screen. After recording, the content can be published or transformed into other formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, VOB, FLV, MPEG, ASF and GIF;
- Movavi Screen Recorder: with it you can record the selected area and edit the content;
- Streamlabs OBS: You can broadcast, record video, audio and record your computer screen;
- Ezvid: capture computer screen, edit video, create slideshows, in addition, you can include drawings and music;
- ShareX: perfect for high-quality computer screen recording;
- Screencastify – Screen Video Recorder: You can use the feature in Chrome, the extension is free and will make it much easier to record your computer screen online;
- Nimbus recording: This is a great extension option to use in Chrome, besides being free, it can record the screen in good quality;
- Great Screenshot: The extension is precise and easy to use, plus it’s completely free and you can use it to capture your computer screen as many times as you want.
Test the options we mentioned above and never go through the stress of losing important content again, record your screen and save it to files on your computer for later use.
Step by step to record your computer screen
We will show you a simple guide on how to install the program and record the computer screenfollow the instructions and enjoy!
The program is very easy to use, because it is self-explanatory, enjoy!
What were you thinking? to follow @bitmagazineoficial on Instagram to see more and leave your comment by clicking here