The PS Store, the digital store for PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5), continues its discount season this week. The main point is the Planet dos discount promotion, which allows you to save up to 50% on selected games from the catalog until October 12. Featured games include the likes of Demon’s Souls, It Takes Two, and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, which will be receiving the next-gen upgrade on January 13. In turn, the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S store brings Far Cry 6, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order at more tempting prices.
Valve’s Steam platform is offering an 80% discount on a bundle with Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, which is the most complete version of NetherRealm Studios’ fighting game, and Injustice 2. Other titles such as Code Vein, Batman Arkham Collection and Need for Speed: Heat are also cheaper. In the following lines, TechTudo brings you the top deals of the week to keep you up to date with promotions.
🎮 Overwatch 2 is free, has crossplay and more: check out 7 new game features
Chosen as Game of the Year 2021, It Takes Two delivers a cooperative and fun experience — Photo: Disclosure / EA
👉 PS Plus: How does downloading free games work? Find out on the TechTudo forum
This week also sees the traditional selection of unmissable deals on the PlayStation Store, with a range of cheaper titles. We highlight BioShock: The Collection, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen and Bayonetta, which is the first game in the Platinum Games series. Check out these options and more below:
Demon’s Souls was one of the launch games for the PlayStation 5 (PS5) — Photo: Disclosure/PlayStation
- Demon’s Souls – R$ 174.95;
- Two required – BRL 99.45;
- The King of Fighters XV – R$ 179.94;
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – R$ 74.97;
- BioShock: The Collection – 41.58 BRL;
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen – R$ 23.99;
- Bayonetta – 41.56 BRL;
- Devil May Cry 5 – R$ 84.75;
- Persona 5 Strikers – BRL 119.96;
- Dragon Ball FighterZ: Ultimate Edition – R$68.98.
Xbox owners can enjoy a variety of titles on offer, including Cuphead and its expansion The Delicious Last Course, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Mafia: Trilogy. Fallout fans can also save on several games in the franchise for a limited time. Check out the highlights from the Microsoft Store:
Cuphead The Delicious Last Course brings a new playable character and multiple bosses — Photo: Disclosure / Studio MDHR
- Far Cry 6 – BRL 111.98;
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – R$ 174.98;
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order – R$ 59.75;
- Cuphead & The Delicious Last Course – R$ 50.58;
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy – R$ 75.00;
- Mafia Trilogy – BRL 99.96;
- Fallout 4 – BRL 24.98;
- Fallout 76 – BRL 49.98;
- Fallout: New Vegas – R$ 7.25.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – R$ 137.40.
Valve’s platform is a reference in computer games, and it also attracts attention with its weekly offer. For a limited time, several games from the publisher Ci Games, responsible for the new The Lords of the Fallen, are discounted up to 90%. These include the Sniper Ghost Warrior franchise, Eldest Souls, and Lords of the Fallen itself from 2014. Check out Steam’s top deals:
Need for Speed Heat takes the racing franchise back to its origins with police chases — Photo: Playback/PlayStation Blog
- Mortal Kombat 11 and Injustice 2 Pack – R$79.99;
- Code Vein – BRL 29.99;
- Need for Speed: Heat – BRL 13.95;
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 – R$ 58.45;
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts – R$32.99;
- The oldest souls – 31.99 BRL;
- Lords of the Fallen – BRL 14.99;
- Phobia – st. Dinfna Hotel – R$ 46.39;
- PC construction simulator – R$ 11.39;
- Goose untitled game – R$18.99.
with information from PlayStation, Xbox and Steam