The BNB decree was issued. Banco do Nordeste do Brasil announced at half-day the Brazilian Center for Research in the Evaluation and Selection and Promotion of Events (Cebraspe) the rules for conducting a public tender that seeks to fulfill 206 vacancies for a technical specialist.
There are only 6 to be filled immediately and another 200 to form a reserve in the position of technical expert / capacity system analyst at the headquarters of the BNB, in the city of Fortaleza, Ceará.
The public advertisement also reserves 5% vacancies for disabled candidates and 20% for black candidates. Enrollment starts on September 30.
Vacancies are open in the BNB 2022 competition
See the schedule of vacancies for the new competition:
- Technical expert – System analyst – Profile 1: System development (4 + 120 Cr)
- Technical expert – System analyst – Profile 2: Infrastructure and information security (2 + 80 Cr)
The position requires a bachelor’s degree and/or advanced technology degree in any of the following fields/subjects:
- System analysis
- System analysis – informatics
- System analysis (information systems)
- System analysis and development
- Systems analysis, science and technology
- Computing and informatics
- information science
- Information and documentation sciences
- Computing – emphasis on information systems
- Computer Science Applied to Engineering
- Scientific computing
- Computer information systems
- System development
- computer engineering
- Information engineering
- Computer engineering
- Software engineering
- Management of information technology
- Informatics – System Analysis
- Computing – information system
- Management informatics
- Data processing
- Computer network
- Security of information
- Management information system
- Information system
- Information systems
- Systems for the Internet
- Information technology
- Technology in the design of information systems
- Technology in telematics
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of training, plus a diploma/postgraduate certificate in computer science and/or information security, with a minimum workload of 360 hours per class.
During the trial period, the position’s salary will be R$4702.32, plus 1/3 of the monthly bonus, in the amount of R$1567.44, total current initial fees of BRL 6,269.76 for a working day of 30 hours per week.
Contractors will also have the following benefits:
- Pocket lunch bag;
- Assistance in the food basket;
- 13. basket of food;
- Child care assistance;
- Group life insurance;
- Rights provided by the CLT;
- Possibility to participate in the supplementary pension plan, in a contributory way;
- Opportunity for advancement and professional development.
After the expiration of the probationary contract, the holder of the position will also receive additional compensation for performing his/her function, in accordance with internal acts.
BNB tender application
Registration for the competition will be open online, from 10 a.m. on September 30 to 6 p.m. on October 19, 2022, on the website www.cebraspe.org.br/concursos/banco_do_nordeste_22. A registration fee of R$ 100.00 is charged.
The competition will have objective, elimination and qualifying tests with 120 questions that include content in Portuguese, logical and quantitative reasoning and position-specific knowledge (program logic, software architecture, software engineering, programming languages and technologies, database data, cloud computing , computer architecture, information security, operating systems, computer networks, data storage, programming languages, IT management, DEVOPS, queue managers and business service bus and application containers).
The appointment for the test is December 4, 2022 in the cities of Fortaleza-CE, Recife-PE and Salvador-BA. Locations and times will be announced on November 24 on the website of the contest organizers.
The preliminary official results of the objective tests will be published on the Internet, at the electronic address www.cebraspe.org.br/concursos/banco_do_nordeste_22, on December 9 at 7 p.m.
The competition will be valid for 2 years from the date of approval of the results, and can be extended for the same period, according to the decision of Banco do Nordeste do Brasil SA