To celebrate User Day – September 15 – Amazon has announced the first edition of Saldão do Cliente, an event that will take place between September 12 and 16 and will feature more than 30,000 offers.
During the promotional period, the retailer will sell its own products, such as the Fire TV Stick, as well as items from various categories, such as books, electronics and home and kitchen, at lower prices. In addition, different discount coupons will be released daily, exclusively through the Amazon app.
Amazon Prime members will also have exclusive offers on select items. Saldão do Cliente will also promote the TV Store, with a new selection of products related to this category, not to mention various brands and models, such as SEMP, TCL and LG. You can access this section at this link.
“At Amazon, we’re obsessed with our customers, and there’s nothing better than extending our Customer Day celebration to a whole week of promotions. Between the 12th and the 16th, we will bring new offers to Amazon.com.br users every day, along with exclusive coupons in the Amazon app.”
Director of Retail Electronics and Consumer Goods at Amazon Brazil
If this is your first purchase on the website or in the app, items shipped by Amazon will have free shipping—a benefit that’s also granted to Prime members. Payment can be made by credit card, prepaid, Pix and bank slips. Consumers can still pay in up to 10 interest-free installments – or up to 12 installments for Amazon devices.
- Amazon devices: Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Stick;
- Books: up to 40% off, with best-reviewed physical book deals, especially Nova Fronteira, Editora 34, Panini, Seguinte and Editora Rocco;
- Computers and IT: the offer includes laptops and mice, with an emphasis on Acer, Logitech, Multilaser and HP brands;
- Personal Care: Offers products for hygiene and personal care, with an emphasis on dietary supplements Dermacyd, Nexcare, Johnson’s and Black Skull;
- Electronics, TV and audio: offers of LG and TLC TVs in the TV shop; discounts on items for the i2Go connected home; in addition to items such as tablets, speakers and routers, brands such as Samsung, Philips and Positivo;
- Video games: deals in games, with a focus on PlayStation;
- Kitchen: offers kitchenware and items such as mugs and pans from brands such as Le Creuset, Euro Home, Le Cook, Midea and Consul;
- Fashion: up to 30% off men’s backpacks and watches; 20% discount on men’s sunglasses; sale of men’s t-shirts. Featured brands include Havaianas, Basically, Hang Loose and Fila. With an offer of Crocs and women’s flip-flops and the latest pairs of Fila, Puma and Skechers;
- Toys: Offering puzzles, toys and games with an emphasis on Grow, Funko and Marvel brands;
- Baby: discount on toys and baby hygiene products, with emphasis on Buba, Elka, Fischer Price and Johnson’s Baby brands;
- Stationery: offers in notebooks, binders and pens of the brands Tilibra, Cícero and Stabilo;
- Food and drink: discounts on coffees, teas and energy drinks, with an emphasis on Nespresso, Desinchá, 3 Corações and Red Bull brands;
- Tools and construction: offering products from brands such as Vonder and 3M;
- Beauty: lipstick and hair mask promotions from brands such as Tracta, Chloé, Truss and Lola Cosmetics;
- Home: discounts on robotic vacuum cleaners, bedding and bathroom products and various products from brands such as iRobot, Lyor, Buddemeyer and Santista;
- DVDs: Drama DVD deals;
- Pet Shop: offer of toys for dogs, products for beautification, hygiene and pet care. Highlight for GermanHart and Furacão Pet brands;
- Movies and music: discounts on Rimo and Estúdio Warner items;
- Sport, adventure and free time: offers of bicycles, thermal mugs and tents of the brands Caloi, Stanley and Coleman.
So what do you think of Amazon’s offers for the Saldão client? Comment with us!